Equipment

Equipment

Our central manufacturing facility in Bensalem PA under the direction of a single production manager has enabled Movad to become highly recognized for consistent quality. Occasionally, clients request information concerning the manufacturer of the equipment used in the production of the project. Approximately 95% of the printing and mailing projects produced for our clients is produced on the equipment listed below. The other 5% is produced by trade converters and binderies who produce highly specialized services for our most unusual projects.


Offset Presses

  • 40” Komori Lithrone 640-UV
  • 12” x 18” Ryobi 3302 2 Color Press
  • 11” x 17” A.B. Dick 360 2 Color

Digital Presses

  • Konica Minolta Bizhub Press C8000 - Full Color
  • Konica Minolta Bizhub Press 1250 - Grayscale
  • Xante Ilumina Digital Envelope Press - Full Color

Prepress Equipment

  • Xante RipIt Speed Setter x2 (with RipIt Symphony Rip)
  • Ryobi RP520-220F Plate Puncher
  • NuArc NL22-8C Platemaker

Digital Copiers

  • Canon ImageRunner 8500 - Grayscale
  • Xerox 5028/PA 1 - Grayscale

Mailing Equipment

  • SECAP Jet 1
  • SECAP 22K Envelope Inkjet Printer
  • Bell & Howell 6 position Inserter
  • Digi Metex DC-130 Electronic Scale
  • Hasler Powerpost
  • Dynarc Banding Machine
  • Accufast XL Stamper
  • Accufast KT Tabber

Finishing/Bindery Equipment

  • Procutter 265MPS Paper Cutter
  • Triumph Power Cutter
  • Challenge Machinery JF Paper Drill
  • Interlake Stitcher
  • Stahl 20 Folder
  • Baumfolder 714 Folder
  • GBC 110EB-2 Binding Machine
  • GBC 111PM-2 Punch Machine
  • GBC PP-C4 Coil Bind Punch
  • Count M121 Numbering Machine

Production Software

  • QuarkXPress
  • Adobe Creative Suite
  • XMPie