We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Movad is seeking experienced sales representative for the Baltimore/Washington region to generate leads and close sales. The sales representative will have a professional demeanor, be highly articulate and possess an overwhelming positive attitude.
Who we are
Movad provides personalized direct response marketing to organizations who communicate with constituents via the internet and direct mail. Movad improves return on its clients marketing investments by increasing the degree of personalization in highly segmented communication.
Due to our strategic marketing positioning, Movad has experienced significant growth over the past 24 months. Since 1986, Movad has become the most respected name among universities, hospitals, associations and nonprofit organizations in the Philadelphia region. We are seeking someone to represent the brand in the Baltimore/D.C. area. Movad has been awarded a certificate of Merit in the 2010 Premier Print Awards from Printing Industry of America and the 2013 Neographic Award for Digital Variable Data Printing.
• Successfully sell a wide range of Lettershop solutions (PDM, Print On Demand, Analytics, Targeted Mail, Logistics) to all vertical industries
• Drive the entire sales process from lead generation to close
• Mature, grow and thoroughly penetrate customer relationships
• Prospect, qualify, present to, manage and close new business opportunities
• Develop and manage relationships with key decision makers,
• Identify, organize and focus all resources needed to achieve successful sales and result in total client satisfaction
• Act as the conduit between the prospect/client and appropriate Movad industry experts.
• Communicate competitive intelligence regarding competition to management
• College Degree
• Two years printing and/or direct mail sales experience with little or no supervision
• Medical/Dental Plan
• Candidate will be supplied with established house accounts totaling $100,000+
• Unlimited earning potential
• Sales Expenses
• Onsite paid training
• The opportunity for tremendous professional growth
• The rewards of working with a team who share the common goal of developing a lasting brand
• Candidate will be supplied with leads from CASE, AHP, AFP Conferences
Please direct all resumes to the attention of Joan McCloskey via email: email@example.com.
Career Level Required: